Monday, July 12, 2010

when i get back to Florida

I leave to Florida on Wednsday and school starts on Monday,yea my school is kinda a year around school,they only gave us 3 weeks off for "summer break" :( yea it sucks,i know. My cousin Ania lives with me but she is visiting her mom right now so when i get home im going to be all alone, {yes i am a only child} unless i invite some friends over. But before schools start i wanted to switch up my hairstyle,now its curly but i was thinking of doing it sraight and putting my bangs to the front. Usually i always put them to the side but im going to try something different. I think its going to look cute. Another thing that i want to do is find out about a fashion school,i always wanted to design my own clothes but i dont know how to sew and i draw kinda crapy but i heard that theres this school in florida that you goto and they teach you all of that stuff,so im going to see if could go there...and thats about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment